About The Role
As a Technical Customer Service Advisor you will be representing Tilt, assisting and advising customers via phone and email with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to provide detailed product information and resolve issues. The role will involve supporting customers with pre-sale, during-sale and after-sale queries related to all products, brands and services, and continuously improving processes and support material.
- Ensure customer queries are answered promptly, courteously, completely and professionally via phone and email, escalating internally where appropriate.
- Offer technical support on the whole Tilt product range, with the objective of ensuring customer satisfaction at all stages of the sales process.
- Calling customers where appropriate to provide product information, provide online product demos, and resolve user queries and technical issues.
- Continuous improvement of customer service processes and help material.
- Monitoring, responding to and resolving customer queries on social media.
Experience and Skill Requirements
- Educated to degree / HND level OR have 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Ability to demonstrate strong communication skills (both oral and written) and to liaise both externally with customers, and internally with other team members.
- Strong IT skills.
- Ability to manage and coordinate changing priorities, have high standards in all aspects of work, and demonstrate keen attention to detail.
- Ability and willingness to absorb new information and use and share it effectively.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team, and must be highly motivated.
- Previous customer service experience is desirable.
- To be considered for this position you must be eligible to work in Northern Ireland.